Friday, January 18, 2008

It's Friday!

What better way to start the weekend than to do a little workout? And that's the key. We've been blogging lots of ways to workout, but the theme continues to be "consistency" - do something, just do it often. If you walk, then walk for exercise daily. I am trying to work out 5 times weekly because I find 3 days just barely helps me maintain, the extra 2 days has helped me to see better results.

Nobody expects you to be a gym rat. Go over past posts, particularly http://twitterptchallenge.blogspot.com/2008/01/wicked-wednesday-sealed-with-kiss.html for ways to work out at home or that hotel room for you road warriors.

Post today's workout below (and yesterday's too!).

Cheers - Dan Mosqueda

5 comments:

Ann said...

45 minutes on the treadmill at the gym tonight..a little kinder and gentler than last night's Zumba and two nights of "near death" aerobics this week.

Suki Fuller said...

I actually stopped & went for a quick 1 mile run.

Feel fab & now for the other fun!!

Tracy Lee said...

Back to my trainer today for 50 of resistance training working on upper body and abs. Then 30 minutes on the cross trainer. I'm trying a new routine on the corss trainer so as to keep it interesting. When I got home, I found a driveway covered in heavy slush and snow that I knew if I didn't clear while we had 30 degree temps, my cement driveway would become a sheet of ice by the time we get the freezing weather that Colorado just had. So, shoveling and lifting snowy slush. Who knew snow would be so heavy?!

Erica Ortiz said...

My Friday workout:

10 minute run on treadmill
10 minutes on elliptical

ActiveTrax workout:

Arms/Shoulders

Flys
Tricept curls
Bicept Curls
Abs
etc.

Wicked Stepmom said...

20 minutes treadmill (+/- 1 mile)