Thursday, January 10, 2008

Time to make (skip actually) the Donuts!

I'm not really going to get into any diet ideas because they're so varied and disparate, but now that you're working out nearly daily you probably should examine what and how much you eat.

This has been wonderful, by the way, reading your comments. I'm equally enthused by the hard core workouts as I am about the folks who walk - the key is consistency and the fact that you are all being very intentional about developing good habits.

Use this posting to record today's workout information.

3 comments:

GoOrange said...

Yesterday: Day 8 of 25

Weights: Incline bench press, reverse grip bent over rows, shoulder press, pullups, leg raises.

I need a day off from weightlifting so I'll have to look into some aerobic exercise or more yoga for today.

Brooke (Geokitten78) said...

45 minutes of self-inflicted step aerobics. I will get to the gym for weights soon!

Tracy Lee said...

Okay, so I am slacking on my comments...but that doesn't mean I have been slaking on my workouts. I did resistance weight training with my personal trainer for the usual 50 minutes. I will admit here though that I have not been able to get back into the flow of keeping up with my cardio. I was doing cardio 30 minutes a day 4 times per week at a minimum. With the Christmas break and my daughter's surgery, I got out of the routine for three weeks. That is a LONG time and I have found it hard to get back at it.

That's my goal for this week...to get back to adding cardio to my routine.