Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's our Final Monday

Well, we've been going strong for the month now! Sorry for my lack of participation in the blog the last few days - I've been on the road.

Today I'm in Mississippi. I plan on a nice run and stretching this morning. Friday is my Air Force fitness test which includes crunches, pushups, a 1.5 mile run, and being taped around the belly (yuck!). The good news: I feel much stronger now from a few weeks of consistent working out.

I do want to keep this going. Are you interested in helping keep the Twitter PT Challenge going? Maybe we could come up with a new name for the blog? Keep it the same? I'm not sure, but I do like seeing what you're all up to.

Post today's workout in the comments.

Cheers - Dan Mosqueda

5 comments:

dcm said...

Today was light in terms of content:

1.5 mile run
half mile walk
stretching

BUT, I ran strong and hard. Feeling good about my test this Friday.

Brooke (Geokitten78) said...

Yesterday's workout (19 of 25):

30 min on bike trainer
20 min on elliptical
"laps" on the climbing wall
60 crunches

Well, I won't make the 25 days in January, but seeing as how I have never previously worked out so consistently, I would say that this month has still been a victory for me. I would like to keep this blog going, for sure! It's helping me stay on track.

Erica Ortiz said...

Did my normal Body Pump class... the instructor assured us was the most grueling in his line-up. Started off with 15 minutes on the elliptical.

finding that my new diet of Smart Choice meals by Weight Watchers leaves me lacking on energy. Will add back shakes in the AM... not currently eating breakfast.

Keep the blog! Its a great motivator!

Brooke (Geokitten78) said...

Today's workout (20 of 22 this month):

35 min walk/run on the treadmill (2.75 miles)

Took it easy today because I pushed myself pretty hard yesterday!

I'm headed to Mt View, CA tomorrow, and I'll have to motivate myself enough to go out and walk/run in the rain! Oh joy!

Wicked Stepmom said...

25 minutes cardio on the treadmill